Indeed, a relaxing sleep at night is very crucial for every human being.. Therefore for those who might have difficult to sleep at night time.. The subsequent tips might help you to encounter your problems..
1) Go to bed and get up at regular time respectively each night and each morning..Your biological clock will help you to sleep well naturally..
2) Take no food or stimulus, i.e. tea, coffee, alcohol, any kind of stimulus drugs, wine.. for at least three hours before sleeping..
3) Sleep in a well-ventilated room in medium temperature.. Not to cold and not hot either..
4) Sleep in a room free of distraction, i.e. computer, TV, newspaper, or work paper..
5) Sleep on a bed that gives you good support without being too hard or too soft..
6) Sleep in a quite environment (use earplugs if necessary)
7) Put off stimulus discussion or stressfull issues or even any conflict with your partner.. until the next day.. It’s time to sleep honey..🙂
8 ) Do not make a cup of tea (which is a stimulant) if you cannot sleep..
9) Take a short walk or exercise in the afternoon.. It will help you to sleep better..
10) Take a warm bath in the evening.. It will help you relaxing your mind and your body as well..
Night night.. :*